Johnson &Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Requisition-to-PayAssociate within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. Theposition will be based in Tampa, Florida.
Caring forthe world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson &Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, productsand services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of theJohnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care totouch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Wehave more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with morethan 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick,New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating theuniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equalopportunity employer.
Johnson &Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting thebusinesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in aconsistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardizedend-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson& Johnson Global Services is \"to be trusted business partners who deliverincreasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class servicesthat enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.\" There are more than 2,000employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson& Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou,Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
* Be responsible for insuring aseamless experience for the requestor/business partner when using thesourcing and contracting services by coordinating the process/interactionswith the associates in sourcing and contracting
* Address supplier relatedinquires related to the transacting of POs, physical processing ofinvoices, wire transfer requests, and/or supplier master data
* Be responsible for insuringcompliance to the defined processes when engaging with the various endusers (requestor, business partner, suppliers, fellow associates)
* Have the primaryresponsibility for creating and maintaining supplier data in concert withits use within the source-to-settle process
* Manage the purchase orderprocess, including creating and approving the purchase requisition,verifying budget alignment, and confirming delivery of orders
* Receive, analyze, and resolvesupplier inquiries and disputes, manage purchase execution, contractintake, sourcing events, and exception purchase needs, and track andmonitor the deliveries of goods and services
* Manually review, process& post invoices (physically received, and/or invoices that fail SAPauto posting) to the AP Sub-ledger against the corresponding PurchaseOrder.
* Coordinate with the BPOPurchase Order Life Cycle Team to resolve PO and Invoice Mismatches
* Reach out and provideguidance to the End Users on how to resolve the identified mismatches
* Create, Maintain and enhancedocumentation that in different platforms and tools to share bestpractices and lessons learned to both the BPO Team and to the End Users.
* A minimum ofa Bachelor's degree is required; a concentration in Business, Finance,Accounting, Logistics, Engineering or related field is preferred
* Six SigmaBlack and/or Green Belt is preferred
* A minimum of three(3) years of procurement experience is required
* Experienceworking in a shared service center is preferred
* Experienceinteracting with customer (customer service) is required
* Knowledge ofProcurement processes (Requisitioning, PO, Invoicing) is required
* Workingknowledge of Procurement systems (ERP, SAP, etc.) is required
* Fluency inSpanish or French is preferred
* Demonstratedability to effectively work remotely with business partners
* Ability totravel up to 5% of the time domestically may be required
Johnson &Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, nationalorigin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against onthe basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)