Machinery Sales Company (MASCO) is more than a distributorof machine tools. Our extensive lines of state of the art, high quality machinetools, combined with applications assistance, training, and top notch customerservice makes MASCO a premier manufacturing solution provider. Our business isexpanding and we are seeking a qualified Sales Engineer to develop and grow ourbusiness in Southern California.
The primary responsibilities include:
* Build relationships with prospective customers, as well asexisting customers through consultative selling of CNC Machine Tool productsand services.
* Grow new and existing accounts by selling a well-balancedmix of product lines within the following technology categories: AbrasiveWaterjet, CNC Machine Tools (Milling and Turning)
* Plan and perform customer sales calls, assess customerneeds, prepare customer quotes, close orders and follow up on all relatedactivities.
* Provide coverage of assigned accounts and build strongrelationships with new and existing customers identifying and respondingpromptly to their needs.
* Inform customers of available products by anticipatingtheir needs and introducing new products.
* Develop a deeper knowledge of MASCO products on acontinuous basis by attending related training sessions to enhance sales andpresentation skills.
* 3+ years Experience in Sales is preferred
* 3+ years Engineering experience / knowledge with aBachelor's degree preferred
* Self-motivated, high energy sales talent who possessesexcellent customer relations/sales skills, technical automation problem solvingcapabilities, as well as a proven successful sales career.
* Strong technical background coupled with the desire for apeople oriented position and a strong professional sales drive.
* Engineering degree preferred but will consider a businessdegree, or previous experience/success in the Manufacturing Industry. (CNCMachine Tool or Cutting Tool Sales.)
* Ability to evaluateproduct applications and assist customers with product scope, technicaldescription, proposals and project management.
* Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems related to machining.Knowledge of comparable MASCO product lines.
* Interest in using technical knowledge and relationshipbuilding skills to sell and manage a sales territory.
* Ability to work independently, possessing excellentorganizational, communication and time management skills.
* Ability to travel to off site business and customerlocations. Associated topics: architect, building, engineer, field service, lab, physician, sales applications engineer, sales engineer, solution engineer, spinal
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.