StandardQualifications: Registered Nurse (RN), Progressive Care Unit, (PCU), Full Time Days Westside Regional Medical Center
Plantation, FL Facility Description:
We're always on the move. New technology. State-of-the art care. Campus improvements. You'll find it's an exciting time at Westside Regional Medical Center, a 224-bed medical center and healthcare complex. Here, our 800+ nurses and allied health professionals, along with 750 physicians, thrive in a fast-paced but friendly work environment. Our medical services, combined with programs in specialties varying from oncology to cardiology, from surgery to emergency care, illustrate why we are one of the best leading healthcare facilities in South Florida.
Westside Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for four consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Job Description:
Reporting to the Director of the Progressive Care Unit, you will be facilitating exceptional care for the patients we serve in our 38-Bed unit, 4 private beds. Some notable information about the unit :
- Skill mix: Charge Nurse, Registered Nurse, Patient Care Assistant, Lactation Consultant
- Patient Ratio: RN: 1:4 PCA: 1:15
- PCU patients hosts a variety of patient acuities/diagnosis: Post-critical care patients; post-cardiovascular procedures.
- Schedules: 12-hour shifts (0, 1); Full time is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend. Self-scheduling is available.
- Dress code: Professional Scrubs (individual provides their own). RN - Royal Blue ; PCA-Teal
- Major equipment used: Hardwired telemetry monitors on all beds.
Associated topics: bsn, coronary, infusion, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, psychatric, recovery, registed, registered nurse, surgery