Hem/Onc practice just outside of Kansas City
- Established practice with 5 Hem/Onc and 3 APPs.
- State-of-the-art cancer center: radiation oncology onsite, pharmacy, infusion suite, certified oncology nurses, 30 chemo infusion chairs, chest x-ray.
- 100% outpatient services.
- Dedicated Oncology Hospitalists and a 16 bed oncology inpatient unit.
- Support staff onsite; nurses, techs, social workers, dietitians, financial advisers. ?
- Voted Top 1% ( top 50 ) Hospitals in the US.
- Affiliated with Mayo Health System.
- Starting salary of $425K, 30K sign on and 150K for student loan assistance.
City has a local population of 75K and a draw of over 155K from a seven county area of NW Missouri and NE Kansas. It is only 25 minutes north of Kansas City International Airport, 30 minutes from North Kansas City, and 55 miles from downtown Kansas City.?
Associated topics: ancmg, breast, cancer, hem onc, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md do, radiation, thedacare