Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , Washington. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comExperienced Oncology Provider Needed in Spokane Washington
A reputable Cancer Center in Spokane Washington is seeking a medical Oncology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their staff.
- Competitive salary based on experience plus incentives
- Outpatient only
- State of the art Cancer Center
- Full-time, Monday-Friday, 8-5pm (They are a very efficient group so they do not linger in the evenings)
- Work directly with the Medical Oncologist seeing new and follow up patients and covering the chemotherapy room
- NO hospital rounding
- Oncology experience required
Spokane has been recognized as one of the 10 All-American Cities throughout the country. Home to 201,000 residents, this city is the gateway to the great outdoors with 76 lakes, 33 golf courses, five major National Parks, 11 wineries, 5 ski resorts and much more! Residents of this region enjoy four distinct seasons with 260 days of sunshine each year.
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, cancer, hematology, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md, physician md do, thedacare