Looking for a Nurse Practitioner to help a level III Perinatal NICU intensive care unit in East Central Illinois! This facility is looking for support from May 19th until September 7th. The NP will have the support of a wide variety of staff on site, including 6 neonatologists, 10 NNPs, neonatal nurses and respiratory therapists who are available 24 hours a day. Staff with 2-3 NNPs during day shifts. This Nurse Practitioner will round an average of 8 per day. Delivery attendance for high risk and procedures. We are looking for a provider with ample experience Typically, in the inpatient environment of rounding, the department will see about 25 patients between 3 providers within the pod. Enjoy a community where you can take walk within the signature parks and see the beautiful trees this city is known for. Close to downtown, you will experience locally owned restaurants, farmers market, close to the university, theaters, shopping, award winning libraries, signature parks, museums, nature center and art festivals!.
- Looking for someone with recent/ample work history/case logs and experience as a Neonatal NP
- Must have experience with: Intubation, UVC/UAC placement, PICC placement, Lumbar Puncture
- Must have experience with: Arterial Stick,Reservoir Tap, Thorecentesis, and Exchange Transfusion
- Full Time from May19th until September 7th
- Looking for someone flexible with variety of shifts (days 8 am-5 pm, nights 5 pm-8 am, 24 hrs)
- Weekends required as needed, No call required
- Inpatient rounds average per day 8, delivery attendance for high risk and procedures
- Certifications: BLS, National Certification Corporation (NCC), Neonatal Restitution Program (NRP)
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Looking for a Nurse Practitioner to help a level III Perinatal NICU intensive care unit in East Central Illinois! This facility is looking for s...
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, advanced practice registered nurse, arnp, clinical nurse, family nurse practioner, locum, midwife, nursing assistant cna, physician assistant, prac