At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they experience world-class customer service.
The Area Manager must identify target practitioners, plan persuasive approaches and pitches, on-board new practitioners and their staff, and facilitate their training and development to optimize/increase case identification and initiation of co-treatment with ClearChoice, and foster ongoing relationships with participating practitioners.
Candidates should possess strong relationships with dental practitioners in the territory, have strong sales and relationship skills, and a thorough knowledge of the local market.
Area Manager Responsibilities:
* Leverage existing network and relationships to facilitate introduction of the ClearChoice practice development program to dental practitioners in the territory
* Prospect for new practitioners by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients, develop a robust pipeline of potential co-treatment partners.
* Conduct meetings with decision makers in potential co-treatment practices, facilitate education on the ClearChoice practice development program, ClearChoice values, methods of operation, treatment philosophy, and the co-treatment model
* Negotiate and execute professional services agreements with co-treatment practitioners
* Foster training, development, and onboarding of co-treatment practices to facilitate continued partnership
* Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the partner's needs, concerns, and objectives
* Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
* Develop, maintain, and enhance relationships with participating practices by providing training, service, and support
* Attend and present at local and regional events (such as study clubs) to educate the dental community on the co-treatment program
* Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
* Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
* Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
* Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators
* Submit weekly progress reports, ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM system
* Achieve sales targets as set by management
Area Manager Qualifications/Experience/Education:
* A bachelor's degree with a business concentration is preferred
* Must have five to seven years of experience in dental sales.
* Dental industry sales experience required
* Existing relationships with general dentists, other dental practitioners and staff in target market
* Must demonstrate outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
* Must demonstrate strength in sales and business development strategies and methodologies, strategic planning and execution
* Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent analytical, strong business judgment, and high level of initiative are all required
* Demonstrated ability to articulate logical and persuasive arguments across an organization
* Demonstrated ability to respond effectively to multiple conflicting priorities, continuously prioritize and re-prioritize deliverables and to respond to unexpected changes
Area Manager Skills:
* Public Speaking
* Closing Skills
* Motivation for Sales
* Prospecting Skills
* Sales Planning
* Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
* Territory Management
* Market Knowledge
* Meeting Sales Goals
* CRM (SalesForce)