Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Analog Devices Inc's Transceiver Team is seeking an experienced and versatile embedded Signal Processing and Algorithm Engineer to join our wireless radio transceiver design group. Come be part of this global team of algorithm and software engineers and work in a dynamic environment on state-of-the-art real-time embedded software technology for the RF transceiver! Here you will participate in the innovation of products and solutions with a wide range of market applications from communications to avionics to healthcare.
As a critical member of the team, you will participate and add value in all phases of product maintenance and support, actively participating in feasibility, requirement, architecture, design, implementation, integration, and verifications. You will be positioned within a multi-site development team and will be working closely with system, analog, digital, verification, and customer application teams to deliver embedded software as part of RFIC transceiver products.
Qualifications: Ideal candidate will hold an MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering with an emphasis in communication theory and digital signal processing and have 10+ years of experience developing algorithms in embedded multi-threaded environment. Additionally, they will have demonstrated:
* Strong track record of digital signal processing and algorithm development experience. [Examples include Digital Filters, Digital Mixers, Frequency/Waveform Synthesis, Adaptive Signal Processing]
* Strong coding and programming skills (C/C++, MatLab/Simulink, or similar preferred)
* Communications system experience
* Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
* Experience with embedded platforms & embedded software development paradigms
* Experience with embedded real-time operating systems
* Ability to work in distributed development environment
* Experience with SCM tools (SVN, GIT, Clearcase, Perforce, etc.)
* Experience with defect tracking tools (Jira, Trac, etc.)
* Customer-facing experience is also desired, as this position may be dealing directly with customers and/or partners
* Strong communication skills
* Demonstrated knowledge of a software development process (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
* Demonstrated knowledge of RF systems
* Demonstrated knowledge of 3GPP standard
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position - except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) - may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Education Level: Master's Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
Associated topics: .net, application, c c++, java, perl, programming, sde, software development engineer, software programmer, sw